As you can see I have some snowboard bindings, yay! Picked these up off eBay for £7, from the eBay picture they looked like a load of bollocks (not the dog’s pair) , but I was pleasently surprised when they arrived in a real box, and was made from real plastic and foam. The straps were terrible but as you can see I swapped them with the pair of the nosno softs. Haven’t tried them out yet but they seem to be the right size, the highback doesn’t look too high and it’s pretty tough, perfecto mundo. I always wanted to go for an orange theme so I might eventually make an under board vinyl to draw that in, just needs some orange wheels..
I’ve also fixed one of the wheels from über toe in, it still has some camber but that shouldn’t cause too many problems, after all it increases turning. A few more things to do before it is ridable, got the inserts to insert in the trucks, need to fix the rest of the wheels, attach the brake in better, sort out the wheel bolts (they’re too long) and swap the bushings for harder ones.
Everything is coming together well, a few minor adjustments over the next few days and it should be ready for the downhill comp. Let’s hope it rides half as well as it looks!